Both need to be 18 or over to apply as a partner, you and your partner.
Your lover should also either:
- be described as a uk resident
- have actually settled in the united kingdom – as an example, they will have indefinite leave to stay, settled status or evidence of permanent residence
- have refugee status or humanitarian security in the united kingdom
Both you and your partner must plan to live together forever in britain after you use.
In the event your partner has settled status you might be eligible to also connect with the EU payment Scheme or even for a household license.
What you’ll need certainly to show
You really must be in a position to show among the after:
- you’re in a partnership that is civil marriage that is recognised in the united kingdom
- you’ve been residing together in a relationship for at the very least two years once you use
- you might be a fiancй, fiancйe or proposed partner that is civil will marry or come right into a civil partnership in the united kingdom within 6 months of showing up